Live Streaming Zurich – Hong Kong
1st May 2014, 12 to 2.30 pm
Pfingstweidstrasse 31A, Escher Wyss, Zürich
The Zurich University of the Arts connects on Thursday, 1st May 2014, Zurich and Hong Kong: 12 to 2.30 pm in Zurich, 6 to 8.30 pm in Hong Kong local time.
In a Web-TV-show artists, designers and entrepreneurs in the creative industries from both cities discuss together live at the same time. The viewers of the live stream are invited to chat on twitter #zhhk.
The event will take place in Zurich and Hong Kong simultaneously: in Hong Kong at G/f, 18-20 Fort Street, North Point, in Zurich at Pfingstweidstrasse 31A, Escher Wyss.
Design students in the specialization Cast / Audiovisual Media are behind the cameras during the live stream between Zurich and Hong Kong.
- Matthias Aebi, founder and CEO dizmo AG
- Tingshan Cavelti, student Visual Communication, ZHdK
- Céline Fallet, Coaching and Editorial Team wemakeit
- Bea Knecht, founder and president of zattoo
- Dorothee Richter, author, curator, head MAS Curating ZHdK, founder web journal On-Curating
- David Siepert, Stefan Baltensperger, artist collective, students MA Fine Arts ZHdK
- Tina Stieger, graduate MA Design ZHdK, co-founder design company „Pour les Alpes“
- Frank Tang Kai-yiu, artist from Hong Kong, participant of artist-in-recidency programm in Zurich
Final performance by
- Milenko Lazic, graduate MA Fine Arts ZHdK, independent artist
Guests Hong Kong: see here.
Production Team Zurich
Eric Andreae, Michael Eugster, Anne-Sophie Ewald, Torben Jacobsen, Marlo Limacher, Seraina Mandra, Alun Meyerhans, Fabian Schmid, Michael Schwendiger
Production Team Hong Kong: see here.